1 package of wonton wrappers
2 packages of imitation crab meat
6 small shallots
1 tbsp fresh sage
1 tbsp fresh coriander
8 tbsp light miracle whip
1/4 of a lemon
Salt and pepper
1. Prepare pot of oil (about 2-3 inches deep) for frying.
2. Using a small metal sieve/laddle, arrange one wonton wrapper into it, in a bowl shape.
3. Fry each wrapper in bowl shapes until golden.
4. Repeat until all wrappers fried.
5. Allow bowls to cool.
1. Finely chop the crab meat, shallots, sage, and coriander.
2. Combine these ingredients with the miracle whip, zest of 1/4 lemon, juice of 1/4 lemon, and mix well.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Boil snowpeas until cooked and then strain.
5. Line each bowl with a snowpea, then spoon in filling into the bowl.
6. Repeat until all bowls filled.
Back to Emily's Recipe Book