3 chicken legs
3 large potatoes
4 small onions
2 tbsp dried rosemary
1 tbsp honey
Salt and pepper
Extra-virgin olive oil
1. Cut meat off chicken legs and marinate with lime zest, lime juice, most of rosemary, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper.
2. Arrange chicken with large chopped pieces of onion in a casserole dish with the marinade.
3. Dice potatoes with skin on and cover the chicken. Drizzle with olive oil and remaining rosemary.
4. Bake in oven at 375 for an hour, tossing the potatoes halfway.
5. Mix the chicken with the potatoes before serving.
Back to Emily's Recipe Book