1 inch slice of sea bass
2 clove garlic
2 tbsp ricotta cheese
Prociutto, thinly sliced
2 tsp dried oregano
3 sundried tomatoes in oil
1. Remove skin from slice of sea bass, and cut fish into 8 equal chunks.
2. In a bowl, combine finely chopped garlic, sundried tomatoes, oregano, pepper, and ricotta cheese. Mix well.
3. Arrange prociutto large enough to wrap up a piece of fish, and spread with portion of mixture.
4. Wrap fish in prociutto.
5. Repeat until all fish wrapped.
6. Pan fry wrapped fish in olive oil on high heat until done.
Back to Emily's Recipe Book