Makes 3 servings in no time :)
3 small flour tortillas
1 medium-sized potato
1 clove of garlic
1 small onion
2 tbsp tomato paste
1 tbsp fresh thyme
1 fresh mint leaf
1 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp dried rosemary
Extra-virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Heat saucepan on high with 1 tbsp olive oil and add chopped garlic and onion.
2. Add in tomato paste.
3. Add chopped fresh thyme and mint leaf. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add small amount water to sauce consistency.
1. Cut potato into 1 cm squares and cook 3 minutes in microwave with 1 tbsp hot water.
2. Toss with olive oil, dried thyme, and dried rosemary.
1. Coat tops of tortillas lightly with olive oil.
2. Spread each with sauce.
3. Top with potatoes.
4. Bake at 350 degrees until tortilla edges are crispy.
5. Take out of oven and cut into fours.
Back to Emily's Recipe Book