1/2 cup white flour
1/3 cup icing sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 pinch salt
1 tbsp Nutella hazelnut spread
1/2 cup milk
1. Combine all dry ingredients and sift.
2. Put Nutella and milk in a microwaveable bowl and microwave on high for 10 seconds.
3. Stir Nutella mixture until completely dissolved in the milk.
4. Pour the Nutella mixture into the dry ingredients.
5. Whisk until well combined.
6. Flour an aluminum foil-lined tray.
6. Using two small tea spoons, shape small ovoid cookies and arrange on tray.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes, and then 400 degrees for 2 minutes.
Makes one dozen small cookies. Enjoy!
Back to Emily's Recipe Book