1 cup flour
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup water
2 large eggs, beaten
3 tbsp cool melted butter
1 tsp vanilla syrup
1 pinch of salt
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
3 tbsp honey or maple syrup
1. Combine flour, milk, water, butter, egg, vanilla, and salt until smooth.
2. Let mixture sit for 1 hour to release bubbles.
3. Slice apple into small slices.
4. Grease a nonstick pan with small amount of butter.
5. Use a laddle to pour batter into the hot pan on medium heat.
6. When half done, arrange apple slices and cheddar cheese on one side.
7. Fold crepe over and cook until crepe is done and cheese is melted.
8. Transfer to serving plate and drizzle with honey or maple syrup.
Makes 6 crÍpes. You can also modify the fillings. I used some leftover batter to make some warm crÍpes to roll up with vanilla ice cream. That was delicious, too.
Back to Emily's Recipe Book